New Stadium, Aveley
Divisions: Construction, Mechanical & Electrical, Fire & Security
Our construction, M&E and fire & security divisions worked together to deliver an award winning new community football stadium for Aveley FC. The project includes a single storey club house and stand with four changing rooms, three referee rooms, bars, function rooms and a board room. Externally we created a full size artificial grass pitch as well as a senior natural grass pitch and two junior pitches. Parking has been created for over 200 cars.
We were involved in the project from the outset and helped to drive the design, engaging with numerous external consultants throughout.
- A BREEAM rating of Very Good was achieved
- Photovoltaic panels were installed in the roof to improve sustainability
- The stadium was awarded the Best New Non-League Stadium 2017/18 in the Groundtastic Awards
- Our site team engaged with the local primary (Kenningtons Primary Academy) and took children on a site tour as well as educating them on the dangers of playing on construction sites
- We sponsored the last game at Aveley’s old stadium as well as the inaugural game at the new one