Location: Glasgow (Head Office)
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week – core working hours 9-5, Monday to Friday
CBES are looking to employ a reliable Quotes Administrator to work across our internal business divisions who will deal with quotes and associated works for a new contract which has recently been awarded to the City Group.
The tasks of the quotes administrator will include database entry, quote preparation/submission, liaising with internal and external clients and ensuring all quotes are dealt with in a timely and cost effective manner. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritising workload and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and enjoy solving problems within a fast paced environment.
- Coordinate all quote submissions from initial receipt to final decision
- Act as a first point of contact with client teams, managers and senior team
- Manage a live quotes database (tracker)
- Use the CAFM system (currently Mercury) to review and assign tasks for quotes, ensuring that deadlines and KPIs are consistently met and that tasks are logged correctly with a high degree of accuracy and detail.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence to quotes team
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as and when required
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
This job description is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities to be undertaken by the post holder and you may be required to carry out other duties, which are felt to be reasonable assigned by the line manager
Interested parties should forward their CV with Covering letter to Steven Morrison at firstname.lastname@example.org