Data Entry Operator
Location: Glasgow (Head Office)
Salary: Competitive with benefits
Working Hours: 37.5 hour week, worked mainly between a core 9-5 Monday to Friday operation
We are looking to recruit a data entry operator (DEO) to join our established group gas recording and reporting team (UK) which is based within CBES Glasgow head office.
The DEO’s role will include processing data submitted by field engineers and cleansing this prior to inputting into our in-house gas database whilst maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and be familiar with spreadsheets and online forms. Previous experience as a data entry clerk or similar position will be considered an advantage but not essential.
- Insert client and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within set time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output with field and office based teams
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Create reports and presentations for group departments
Key Accountabilities will include:
Interested parties should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 27th May