Location: St Helens
This role presents a great opportunity for an experienced Bakery Engineer to undertake Bakery installation, testing and maintenance works alongside the Bakery installation team whilst operating in compliance with company policy and procedure.
- Representing the company in a professional and competent manner at all times and develop strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Delivery of Bakery installation, testing and maintenance works on site in compliance with the agreed project specification and within agreed timescales.
- Liaison with the Project Manager at all times striving to ensure that project works are delivered on time, snag free and to the agreed specification.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations, CBES HSE management systems, procedures or instructions as they apply and to ensure that all colleagues and sub-contractors follow safe systems of work on site.
- Striving to achieve snag free completion and where snagging occurs to ensure it is resolved within 6 working days.
- Identification and resolution of repair, maintenance and installation issues that may affect project delivery.
- Ensuring company vehicle (where provided) is kept clean, well maintained and serviced as required.
- Comply with any other reasonable management instruction.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Delivery of works in compliance with the project specification and within agreed timescales.
- Quality of work – site snagging issues resolved within a maximum period of 6 days.
- Achieve and maintain 100% H & S and job related competence.
- Maintenance of company vehicle (where applicable).
To apply, please send your CV to our HR adviser Noemi Cecconi at firstname.lastname@example.org